Annual accounting and tax service
Flexibility with no asset restrictions. Cater for accumulation and pension phase. Designed for those that wants year-end financial and tax lodgement.
All self managed super fund are required to have financial statements prepared, and lodge Annual Return (income tax return) with the Australian Taxation Office for each financial year.
The SMSF is required to be audited each year by an approved auditor that is independent and registered with Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
Here's what we will do:
- Prepare annual financial statements, including statement of financial position, statement of financial performance (operating statement), and notes to the financial statements
- Prepare trustee minutes of meeting/ resolution
- Prepare and lodge the fund’s Annual Return (income tax return), calculate and advise of tax liability or tax refund due
- organise for the audit of the SMSF by an independent approved auditor (we work with a panel of independent approved auditors, and the audit is performed by the independent approved auditor)
- Prepare detail member benefits statement for each member account, which contains member’s preservation and tax components
- Provide you with detailed investments reports, such as investment holding report, investment income report with tax breakdown, investment movement report, unrealised capital gains report, and year-end market valuation report
- Actuarial certificate, where required
- Manage communications and correspondence with Australian Taxation Office, including Instalment Activity Statement/ Business Activity Statement.
We provide you with comprehensive SMSF annual reporting that is more than just financial statemtents. More about our reporting or get a sample of the report we prepare for you.
Compare with Premium accounting and tax service
More details about Premium accounting and tax service
Engage us. To have Superannuation Accounting Services manage your accounting and taxation for your SMSF, and audited by an independent approved auditor, complete the below form and return to us.
More about our fees schedule.