Set up new SMSF

Superannuation Accounting Services can set-up a complying self managed super fund for you. Our Trust Deeds are drawn up by lawyers, and drafted to provide maximum flexibility, while complying with all prevailing superannuation laws. Using our set-up service will ensure that your new SMSF is properly established, with all mandatory documentation, and registered with the Australian Taxation Office.

The Trust Deed provided in our set-up, allows:

  • individual acting as trustees or corporate trustee (individuals acting as director of the company)
  • contributions from all sources - including superannuation guarantee contributions, employer contributions, employee voluntary contributions (salary sacrifice contributions), contributions by self-employed, voluntary personal contributions, Government contributions
  • the transfer of some or all of your existing superannuation into the SMSF
  • full flexibility in investments, including direct investments in term deposits, shares, real property, managed investments, limited recourse borrowing arrangements, and any other investments not prohibited by superannuation laws
  • death benefit nominations - both binding and non-binding
  • moving from accumulation phase to retirement phase (starting a pension/ income stream), including transition to retirement income stream.

Superannuation Accounting Services will attend to the registration of the SMSF with ATO to make the election to be a regulated fund and receive concessional tax treatment.

To have us set up a SMSF for you, download the Set Up Form below, complete it and return to us.

Find out why you should use our services.

Download form

SMSF set-up form

More information about individuals as trustees versus corporate trustee here.

If you are unsure whether a SMSF is suitable for you, read our general information to help you consider whether SMSF is suitable for you. Please note that the information is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation and needs, and before deciding on any changes to your superannuation you may want to obtain professional advice.

Got a question

Ask us here