Premium accounting and tax service
Designed to provide you with access to information, and reduce your paperwork. Includes year-end accounts, audit and tax lodgement plus ongoing administration and reconciliation.
The Premium service is an integrated full service SMSF administration and accounting, taxation and audit service, with online access to essential up-to-date information.
The Premium service includes:
- Ongoing administration and reconciliation of your SMSF's transaction data throughout the year
- Annual year-end financial statements preparation, lodgement of tax return and audit by an independent approved auditor (we work with a panel of independent approved auditors, and the audit is performed by the independent approved auditor)
- Secure online access to your SMSF's investment portfolio, income details, tracking of contributions and pension caps, investment reporting including performance charting
- Information on investment portfolio is valued at prior day's market close price.
Don't wait for annual report after the financial year has ended. Get secure online access to up-to-date timely information about your SMSF's investment portfolio, income details, tracking of contributions and pension caps throughout the year as they occur, investment reporting including performance charting.
Have the visibility over contributions received by the SMSF, and pension payments, if the SMSF is paying pension. Don't risk exceeding the contributions cap or failing to meet the minimum pension payment.
Here's what we will do:
- Ongoing administration and reconciliation of your SMSF's transaction data throughout the year, this means your SMSF accounts are to date and you to have current information to make informed decisions and reduce the year-end paperwork
- Annually, after the end of the financial year, preparation of annual financial statements, including statement of financial position, statement of financial performance (operating statement), and notes to the financial statements
- Prepare trustee minutes of meeting/ resolution
- Prepare and lodge the fund’s Annual Return (income tax return), calculate and advise of tax liability or tax refund due
- Audit of the SMSF by an independent approved auditor (we work with a panel of independent approved auditors, and the audit is performed by the independent approved auditor)
- Prepare detail member benefits statement for each member account, which contains member’s preservation and tax components
- Provide you with detailed investments reports, such as investment holding report, investment income report with tax breakdown, investment movement report, unrealised capital gains report, and year-end market valuation report
- Actuarial certificate, where required
- Manage communications and correspondence with Australian Taxation Office, including Instalment Activity Statement/ Business Activity Statement.
Reduce paperwork. We receive data from banks, stockbrokers, and other investment services companies, and receive statements of transactions. This reduce the amount of paperwork you need to provide for the financial year-end financial report, tax return and audit process.
Better informed. Because we attend to the administration and reconciliation of your SMSF's transaction data on an ongoing basis throughout the year, you have up-to-date information - available to you securely online.
- Up-to-date snapshot of your SMSF's investment portfolio. Ability to view chart and graph of balance over a selected period of time, and compare performance. Investments that are ASX listed are valued at prior day’s closing price
- Historical investment portfolio at market price on a particular date and details of holding at that date
- Investment income and expenses, including tax breakdown
- Investment asset allocation
- Unrealised capital gains report, including current gain/loss on each holding
- Tracking of asset holdings against your asset allocation strategy
- Member details, including member benefits balances
- View contributions received by the fund, and tracked by member against caps
- View minimum/ maximum pension payment required, and track amount paid to date in the financial year against the minimum/ maximum.
Annual compliance done. At the end of each financial year, we will attend to the preparation of the annual financial statements, organise for the audit by an independent approved auditor, lodgement of tax return - with most transactions reconciled during the year, there will be little for you to do.
How it works
Transaction data are provided by banks, stockbroker, investment platforms with your authority and the data feeds directly into the accounting system. The data is generally provided overnight and reconciled by Superannuation Accounting Services. You continue to receive all your bank statements, trade confirmations, investment and other documents directly from the bank, stockbroker or investment services company.
Engage us. To have Superannuation Accounting Services manage your accounting and taxation for your SMSF, and audited by an independent approved auditor, complete the below form and return to us.
More about our fees schedule.